Keeping Your Smile, Bright!
We work as a team, dedicated to improving and maintaining your oral health. Whatever your dental needs, you will be in great hands.
Our team has the professional experience to realize that there is no such thing as one-size-fits-all approach to Oral Health treatment.
By using cutting edge research and tools, we make sure your time with us is as comfortable and stress-free as possible even during the COVID-19 period.
Dr. Shibin Shaju, MDS, Experienced Oral and Maxillofacial Physician and Radiologist and Dental Surgeon at your Service and consultancy for your oral health care needs
Dr Nidhi Poothulil is a Dental Surgeon and Specialised in Oral Health Research, Special Dentistry and Cosmetic Dentistry
There will be an oral health check-up having a team of multi specialists at our Clinic to assess and provide guidance/referrals for your oral health problems.
Dr Sruthy K S. MDS
Dr Joseph Mampilly MDS
Dr Johna P S. MDS
Dr Basil M Jacob MDS
Dr Nithin Mathew MDS.
Dr Noel Jesheen MDS
Dr Sruthy Nair MDS
Dr Amanda D’Silva MDS
Dr Vineetha Alex MDS
Dr Malini V MDS
Dr Mathew Thomas MDS
Dt. LEENA MARTIN RD
Highly motivated MDS doctor with well-honed clinical and organizational skills. Seek a challenging and varied position that will enable me to capitalize on my knowledge and clinical experience, with opportunities for personal and professional growth. My strengths are in the diagnosis and management of oral diseases & imaging and interpretation of the dental radiographic techniques including Cone Beam Computed Tomography and Computed Tomography (CBCT & CT). Research approach to learning and teaching dentistry, using the latest technological application in clinical settings for public and community health is my area of interest. Pragmatic approach to dental education program using technology to assist dentistry in times of dental emergencies have motivated me to initiate differential pedagogic approach in diagnosis.
He has the excellence in the speciality with an experience of more than 1000 clinical cases and independently dealing with various treatment plans of the same as mention below:
1. Diagnosis and non surgical medical management of ulcerative, vesiculobullous lesions, premalignant lesion, Red and white lesions, oral cancer, salivary gland disorders and Temperomandibular Joint disorders.
2. Nonsurgical management of medically related disorders and conditions affecting oral and maxillofacial region.
3. Oral care of medically compromised patients receiving treatment of cancer, diabetes, infectious disease etc.
4. Imaging and interpretation of oral & maxillofacial radiographs (Intraoral radiographic techniques, extraoral radiographic techniques - panoramic radiography, cephalography, skull views and Cone beam computed tomography)
5. Root canal treatment, Oral prophylaxis, Composites, Amalgam Restorative filling and Complete and partial Dentures, Surgical extractions.
6. Research, clinical experience, and evidence based results are integrated to aid in comprehensive diagnosis and management of oral diseases, which do not respond to conventional dental treatment.
7. Excellent teaching ability for undergraduate candidates.
8. Speaker in Continuous Dental Education programme
Awarded for securing best scientific paper presentation at National pg convention at KIMS Bhubaneswar 2017 (Hybrid lesion in 11 year old child -A Rare Case Report).
• Presented Paper on Unicystic ameloblastoma in a 5 year old child – a rare case report at XV National triple O symposium , KLE Institute of Dental Sciences, Belgavi 2017.
• Presented Paper on Odontogenic myxoma of mandible –a rare case report at 29th National conference of IAOMR at Ghaziabad 2017.
• Presented Paper on Glandular odontogenic cyst – a rare case report at National pg convention at Vijayawada 2018.
• Presented Poster on Low level laser therapy in oral lesion at 28th National conference of IAOMR at Kanyakumari 2016.
• Presented paper on Role of saliva in Tamil Nadu UG dental conference at RVS dental College Coimbatore 2012.
• Have done Library dissertation on 3D imaging modalities for orofacial lesions.
• Speaker on interdepartmental meet on Vydehi dental college and research centre on the topic of applications on CBCT in orofacial region.
She is a Oral Surgeon with B.D.S (BACHELOR OF DENTAL SURGERY) in 2017.
ii. Certificate in Minor Oral Surgical Procedures in Dentistry.
iii. Certificate in Clinical Training in Basic Fundamentals in
iv. Certificate in CDE Program on Transalveolar Extraction &
v. Certificate in CDE Program on Clinical Dental Photography
vi. Certificate in Hands on Experience in Laser Dentistry
vii. Certificate in IDA Comprehensive Clinical Residency Program
Her Experience as Oral Surgeon:
a. Performed and Assisted many Oral Surgeries.
b. Performed Restoration of tooth with composite and GIC
c. Root Canal Treatment (RCT) with anterior teeth using rotary
d. Performed Extraction of teeth of adults and geriatric population
e. Performed Scaling and Root planning
f. Organised and Conducted diagnostic camp for youth and persons with disabilities
She has Member Ship of Associations:
i.Indian Dental Association
ii.International Association for Disability & Oral Health
PARTICIPATION AND PRESENTATION IN INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE
1. Participated in International Communication Association (ICA) Asia Regional Conference on ‘Communications Research in Digital Age’ on 14th to 16thDecember 2017 at SNDT University, Mumbai, India and presented the paper titled ‘A study on the Usage of Mobile Applications for Oral Health- a Perspective of Individuals towards Digital Media.
2. Participated in the 5th International Media Summit on Mediamorphosis at K. C. College, Mumbai, India on 19th and 20th Feb. 2018.
3. Participated and presented a research papers at the 24th International conference of International Association for Disability and Oral Health at Dubai, UAE, on 31st August to 2ndSeptember 2018
4. Participated and presented a research paper titled ‘Print and Social Media Integrity of Advertisements on Health Information with Specific Reference to Oral Health in India’, at the 6th Media Summit on Media and Integrity at K. C. College, Mumbai, India on 15th - 16th Feb. 2019.
PUBLICATIONS IN PEER REVIEWED JOURNALS/BOOK
1. Abstract titled ‘A Survey on the Usage of Mobile Applications for Oral Health Care – a Perspective of the Individuals towards Digital Mediamorphosis’ in Media Research Communication Studies Journals (MRCSJ) Vol. V Feb. 2018, ISSN-2394-7594
2. Abstract titled ‘A study on the Usage of Mobile Application for Oral Health- a Perspective of the Individuals towards Digital Media’ in Book of Abstracts of International Communication Association Asia Regional Conference on ‘Communications Research in Digital Age’ ISBN -9365|ISBN|2017|A
3. Paper titled ‘A Study on the Usage of Mobile Application for Oral Health- a Perspective of the Individuals towards Digital Media, Global Media Journal, Indian Edition in the January 2018 issue, published by MAHE, India. Available online at: http://gmj.manipal.edu/issues/january2018/
4. Abstract titled ‘A Comparative Study of Oral Health and Nutritional Status of Persons with Disabilities from Temporal and Social Perspectives’ in the International Journal of Disability and Oral Health, 2018 Vol. 19.No.3, ISSN No.1470-8558.
5. Abstract titled ‘ Study on the Usage of Mobile Applications – the Perspective of Persons with Disabilities’ in the International Journal of Disability and Oral Health, 2018.Vol. 19.No.3, ISSN No.1470-8558.
6. Paper titled ‘ Usage of Mobile Application for Oral Health Care- a Perspective of the Individuals towards to Digital Media Morphosis, in the Book Media Morphosis: Identity and Participation, 2018, ISBN No: 978-93-86724-96-0
7. Abstract titled ‘‘Print and Social Media Integrity of Advertisements on Health Information with Specific Reference to Oral Health in India’, in Media Research Communication Studies Journals (MRCSJ) Vol. VI Feb. 2019, ISSN-2394-7594
We have a receptive ambience with a service motivated staff at your service to meet your needs
We are a motivated team of multi specialists in oral health, ready to provide you with services that you need and so call us on 9447773530
If you have any queries we are on the first floor at AG Square in Elamakara, Kochi-26.